Best Naperville Kids Activities
The US Census Bureau recently named Naperville as "Best Place to be a Kid".
No wonder! There is so much here for kids to do!
- A great Naperville kids "to do", is a visit to the DuPage Children’s Museum. This is a fun place for kids from all ages to explore and learn!
- How about taking a stroll along the Naperville Riverwalk? You can stop and feed the ducks along the way. If the kids get hungry, be sure to check out the Riverwalk Eatery where you can grab a quick bite to refuel. In the warmer months, you can take a paddleboat ride or let the kids roll down the sledding hill.
- Speaking of summer, visiting Centennial Beach is a must-do! This six-acre swim park boasts a sandy beach, swim area, volleyball courts, and playground for summer fun.
- Travel back in time to a 19th century village. At Naper Settlement, kids get an enriching lesson in history as well as a delightful time.
- When was the last time you took the kids to see a movie? Find the Naperville Theater closest to you. Most offer discount pricing for matinee showings.
- Need ideas for your child's next birthday? Our Naperville Kids Birthday page lists some of our favorite places to host a party in Naperville!
- There are loads of annual events in Naperville kids can enjoy. Visit my Naperville Blog to keep up to date on upcoming events!
- The Naperville Park District is home to 136 parks with over 2500 acres of land to explore!